Do I need to start this with my traditional greeting oh 'haha, oh wow I should be in bed?' or do you think we can take it as read now? ( Mad Men: The Beautiful Girls )
I really do love this show.
I've seen a few posts about what people are going to be watching this new (US) TV season.
- Shocker. It's not Thursday yet, is it? Damn. Bones
- sort of depending on how I feel. I'll watch a few episodes anyway. Hodgins will compel me if nothing else. Community
- need to see S1 first but I'm definitely keenBig Bang Theory
- I keep forgetting to watch it regularly. Must remember. In general, I tend to find it a lot harder to keep up with comedies than dramas. Mostly I think because I don't watch too many of them.Gossip Girl
- now two eps behind, but curiosity will get the better of me. Also, Chace Crawford.
In terms of new shows: I'm interested in Boardwalk Empire
and despite myself The Event
, even though it is absolutely another FlashForward waiting to happen. I like watching things crash and burn. I also await to see what show fandom welcomes with open arms, because there will be one.
I need to catch up on White Collar
at some point too. I stopped after the disappointing 2.02 and forgot to keep watching. Also, the Treme
pilot is still unwatched. David Simon, self, David Simon. Watch. It.
And there's some sort of Merlin
show on BBC at the moment as well. ;) So much TV, so little time. (I've heard Chuck is very good ... and four seasons old. Oy. Later).
RL wise, my interview today went well, I think. Don't think I said anything too horrendously stupid. There is a second interview (*sigh*) which hopefully I'll hear about tomorrow. Fingers crossed anyway. I really want this job like woah.
Now, to tell myself that now is not at all an appropriate time to start watching One Week
I can also see me possibly getting interested in hockey this year. I blame this on conversations with my ex-workmate (huge Canadiens fan), my own curiosity, certain people on my friends list and more than one actor (yes, more than just the one you're thinking of, but to be honest, fair call) I like going on about it.