- The weather today has been awful so I have dedicated today to watching ALL the Parks and Rec (I started on 2x21 this morning and now I'm watching 3x15. Oops?) So much love. So much. Ron and Leslie's friendship has reminded me how much I love well-done platonic friendships between men and women. Ron and Leslie, Sheridann and Ivanovia, Will and Diane. Also, Ben! Ben and Leslie are so precious. I want to hug them forever.
- ( Hawaii Five-0 2x18 )
- I also just heard about Alex taking a break from the show because of issues with pain medication following a shoulder injury. :( Oh, darling. I'm glad he's getting the help he needs and wish him all the best. xx It hits a bit close to home with something happening in RL too. All too real.
- Babylon 5 watching now in S5. The end of S4 was so good. Feelings.
- I finally got around to reading gyzym's Avalanche of Detour Signs (Sherlock, Molly and Molly/Lestrade). So, so good. Molly <3
- My laptop did incredibly weird shutting-down things last night but it seems okay today. It's 4.5 years old and this year is so not the time for it to die. *hugs it close*
- In happier news, I am cautiously optimistic that my contract at work is being extended for a little while, but I really need to get on that permanent-job thing.
- Base style: For the Bold by
- Theme: Fantastic Cyan by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags